Thursday, September 12, 2013

Planning fall 2013

It's been quiet on this blog, way too quiet in my opinion. Main reason is that school has started again. I don't think I mentioned it just yet, but I'm a student at the Delft University of Technology. Currently I'm studying for my severely delayed bachelors degree in technological policy management with a focus in IT. (You just guess why so many of my original characters specialize in software related issues.) I follow four classes this fall semester which include two modeling classes (simulation), one IT class (Business Intelligence, which is awesome by the way) and one overdue math class. On top of that I started a new side job this month while I haven't quit my old job yet, so I work more hours than I usually would. 

But that's enough about my personal life for now. I bet you'd like to know what my planning is for writing this fall so lets get right to it. 

I have good news for all the Arrow fans, I'm planning to finish 'The last little bit' before the start of the new Arrow season. (Oct. 9th) Reason why I'm pulling this project forward is because I plan to write an alternative universe ending for this fanfiction and I don't want to be pulled in the new season. I'd rather start a new project if and when I get inspiration for a story. 

The other project I'll be working on this fall is the current Star Trek Falcon episode. I'm almost finished with chapter three, so that should be up somewhere during or maybe before the weekend. Also, please note that I changed the spacing of the two first chapters after an extremely useful set of reviews on the Trek BBS

I'm afraid that's all for the fall of 2013. I have a project I really want to start working on, but I'm waiting until I have a little bit more time on my hands. It's a parody piece for Friends and it will be a one shot to begin with, but maybe I'll extend it later to a multi chapter project. That's all I'll be sharing about this project for now. 

Off course I'll be writing regular blog posts (promise) on the writing process along the way. For the next week I was thinking about writing about inspirational music and the series I'll be watching this TV season. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, just leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do. 

That's really all for now. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

~Chell <3

No comments:

Post a Comment